A beautiful rainbow layer cake that’s perfect for every kids birthday parties! Layers of rainbow goodness, with each layer representing one color in the rainbow, spread evenly with a delicious layer of fresh cream frosting. These slices of bright rainbow cakes will most certainly sparks excitement among the children!
A Rainbow cake Workshop with Chef Sally!
Cost: $88 per pax
Date & Time:
27th of Dec, from 11am to 1.30pm Class full!
27th of Dec, from 2.30pm to 5pm
3rd of Jan, from 11am to 1.30pm
3rd of Jan, from 3pm to 5.30pm
11th of Jan, from 3pm to 5.30pm
* Students will bring home a whole Rainbow Cake!
This is a hands-on lesson where student will learn how to make a Rainbow Cake from scratch:
1. Understanding your ingredients, basic baking techniques and what to look out for while mixing and baking your rainbow sponge cake.
2. Point to point instructions and personal guidance from the instructor.
3. Making the fresh cream frosting: from making the whipping the fresh cream to spreading the frosting on the cake. Students will get to bring the cake home!
Lessons will be conducted at our baking studio:
500 Guillemard Road
Everything will be provided for the lesson:
1. Paper and Pen will be provided for note taking!
2. Personalized instruction
3. Kitchen equipment
4. All baking ingredients
5. Printed lesson text and recipe
6. Packaged boxes for your baked goodies
* Can’t seems to sign up? Email us at email@example.com!